GTOT offers two types of membership. Public Sector Members ($75) are treasurers or employees of public entities, such as cities, counties, state agencies, institutions of higher education, school districts, or special districts. Private Sector Members ($100) represent firms that interface with the Office of Treasurer of said public entities. Both types are individual, annual, 12 month memberships (the membership year is March 2 to March 1 of the following year), and are not transferable to another individual. Membership is not prorated. Dues are billed each March.
- GTOT’s quarterly publication, The Texas Trading Post, provides members with analysis of current economic trends and in-depth articles on treasury management issues. The newsletter includes a forum for exchange of information on technological and financial resources for the government treasurer.
- Discounted rates on training, including the following.
- Winter Seminar, GTOT's annual two-and-one-half day seminar which provides information on current treasury management topics and assists government investment officers in meeting their training requirements under the Texas Public Funds Investment Act
- Cash Handling Seminars, which provide a comprehensive guide for training government employees in proper cash handling techniques
- Advertise your open positions on our Job Postings page.
- Advertise your RFIs, RFPs, and RFQs. We'll automatically send the requests to our current sponsors so they know you are in the market.